28 Apr 4th FOLLOW-UP MEETING OF PAV-DT CONSORTIUM.
Posted at 11:46h in Uncategorized
On Wednesday 28th April, the 4th follow-up meeting of the PAV-DT consortium was held, in which the different partners presented the latest actions carried out in the framework of the project:
- UPV presented the progress made in the software
- Microsensor presented the latest version of the hardware and announced its imminent delivery
- M&S presented the new data visualisation platform
- APPLUS presented the latest tests carried out and
- BECSA presented the latest steps taken and the dissemination actions that have been carried out in recent months.
Additionally, the next steps were planned which have to be taken until the project is completed in October.